Seth Kaplan, M.Ed., is a Mental Conditioning Expert and Sports Psychology Consultant.
- Mental Training Coordinator, MLB Baltimore Orioles
- Official Mental Conditioning Coach, eGolf Professional Tour
- Mental Conditioning Expert for Juniors, Carolinas Golf Association
- Mental Conditioning Coach, North Ridge Country Club
- Mental Conditioning Coach, Par4Success Golf Performance Center
- Mental Conditioning Coordinator, Baltimore Crabs Lacrosse Club
Mixed Martial Arts
- Mental Conditioning Consultant, Evolution Agents
- Sports Psychology Instructor, Duke University
- Peak Performance Consultant, Naval Air Systems Command (College of Logistics and Industrial Operations)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, United States Army Center for Enhanced Performance
Kaplan also provides Mental Conditioning programs for junior, collegiate, and pro golfers at Competitive Golf Advantage, and offers peak performance training and consulting for national and international businesses through Corporate Warrior Consulting.
Kaplan earned a graduate degree in the field of Sports Psychology at Springfield College in MA, and an undergraduate degree in Broadcast Journalism at James Madison University in VA.