Seth Kaplan, M.Ed., is a Mental Conditioning Expert and Sports Psychology Consultant.
- Mental Training Coordinator, MLB Baltimore Orioles
(official release from the Orioles here)
- Official Mental Conditioning Coach, eGolf Professional Golf Tour
- Director of Mental Conditioning for Junior Golf, Carolinas Golf Association
- Director of Mental Conditioning, Par4Success Golf Performance Center
- Mental Conditioning Consultant, Old Chatham Golf Club
- Mental Conditioning Consultant, Raleigh Racquet Club
- Sports Psychology Instructor, Duke University
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, United States Army Center for Enhanced Performance - Fort Bragg, NC
- Sports Psychology Instructor, Dan Duquette Sports Academy - Hinsdale, MA
Kaplan also provides Mental Conditioning programs for junior, collegiate, and pro golfers at Competitive Golf Advantage, and offers peak performance training and consulting for national and international businesses through Corporate Warrior Consulting.
Kaplan earned a graduate degree in the field of Sports Psychology at Springfield College in MA, and an undergraduate degree in Broadcast Journalism at James Madison University in VA.